The EELISA project proceeds with various working groups led by each university.
- General management and coordination team, the
effective and efficient management of the resources that will
foster the transformation of full members to create EELISA.
- Enabling Engineering team, the setup of the deployment of the innovative EELISA’s approach to higher education.
- Education management, accreditation team provide
students with the opportunity to study engineering at different
partner institutions, acquiring similar learning outcomes and being
- EELISA communities’ main objective
is to extend EELISA higher education from teaching and learning to
the proposal of solutions to current socio-technical challenges
and build innovation communities engaging students, researchers,
faculty and staff members and external stakeholders in the
- Link between education, research and innovation team develop a shared, integrated, long-term strategy for linking research and innovation to education.
- Internship, apprenticeship and partnerships team develop
an international apprenticeship/internship system. Specific
objectives are to share best practices between the partners and
address legal and financial issues.
- Mobility, inclusiveness and student participation team develop
an enhanced culture of inclusiveness across the alliance and
foster active and proactive participation on the part of students.
Specific activities regarding gender issues, social diversity and
the inclusion of people with special needs in the EELISA network.
- Disciplinary broadening team will
nurture communities of professors, researchers, inventors and
entrepreneurs that are trained to work in teams, embedded in
international networks, and work on complex problems that require
- Sustainability and Dissemination team maximize the impact of the EELISA European University and increase its attractiveness to prospective students.